- You can easily remove an account from Instagram in six simple steps.
- If you have multiple Instagram accounts, removing an account you no longer use or want can clean up your account and notifications.
- It’s important to note that removing an account is different than permanently deleting an account from Instagram.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Whether it’s for work, to document hobbies, or show off the life of your adorable pupper, it’s not uncommon to run multiple Instagram accounts.
However, you might find yourself needing to remove one of these accounts from your Instagram because maybe your Instagram-famous dog died and you want to close that chapter, or you just need a little break from your personal Instagram.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to remove an account from Instagram
2. Tap the down arrow next to your Instagram username at the top of the screen.
3. Select the account that you want to remove from the drop-down list.
4. Tap the three lines in the top-right corner.
5. Tap “Settings,” or the gear icon, from the menu.
6. Tap the blue “Log Out” text at the bottom of the screen. Click the blue “Log Out” button in the pop-up window to confirm your choice. In this window you can also log out of multiple accounts at the same time by tapping the circle to the right of the account name — a blue check mark should appear in the circle if you’ve selected the account.
Source:: Business Insider